Take a livestream class with Sangha from home. Sign up below and you will be emailed the Zoom link for class.
Questions about livestream classes? Get in touch at email@example.com.
*Note: All Livestream Class Times take place on Eastern Standard Time (EST).*
How to Participate in Livestream Classes & Workshops
- Download Zoom
- Register for the class you would like to attend through MindBody. You can use our widget below or the MindBody App! You will receive a confirmation email with the link for class after registration. This is a unique link to you that you can bookmark and use for any class for which you're registered. It will bring you to the class on your schedule starting soonest to the time you click on it. (Note: the link will not be able to bring you to any class starting beyond 6 hours from when you click on it – this doesn't mean the link is broken, it's just how the system works!)
- Your confirmation email will also include a link to your teacher's Spotify account, if applicable. At the time of class in the Zoom chat, the teacher will share which playlist they are using if you wish to use music.
- When you enter class, your microphone and video will be turned off. You're welcome to keep them off or turn them on before class. Some students like to keep their video on during class, others don't – totally up to you! The teacher will be present in class for a few minutes before it starts if you want to chat. Once class starts, we do ask all students to mute their microphones. Learn about how to use participant controls in Zoom here specific to whichever device you're using!
- After class, the teacher will be available if you have any questions or want to chat!
Yoga Props & Ideas
It's helpful to have 2 blocks, a strap, a bolster, and a blanket available for your practice. If you don't have these items, don't worry! See below for household items you can use instead – get creative!
- A substitute for blocks can be large books, large jars or cans, water bottles, or even rolls of paper towels. Anything that can bring the floor up to you!
- A scarf, belt, or long towel can be used in place of a yoga strap.
- Pillows or couch cushions can be used in place of a bolster.
- Any blanket can be substituted for a yoga blanket.
- Setting up your mat near a wall can be helpful if you're building your balance!