We are proud to carry Schmilk Chocolate, created & developed by our long-term Sustaining Member, Maddie Siegel & partner Adam Flores. After studying & adventuring around, Maddie took up a chocolate making project that ended up turning into a business. The problem she set out to solve was vegan “milk” chocolate. They developed a cashew-based recipe that relies on a home-made machine that allows them to consistently produce small batches of the world’s only true vegan “milk” chocolate - Schmilk Chocolate!
- Schmilk® Chocolate Bar - $5 | The world's first premium vegan milk chocolate, made creamy and smooth with toasted cashews. Classic milk chocolate taste, entirely plant-based. Comes in 4 options: Original Schmilk Chocolate, Toffee, Salted Almond & Raspberry.
- Hazelnut Crunch Truffles (4-pack) - $6 | For each truffle, there are four whole toasted crunchy hazelnuts packed in a decadent hazelnut truffle, encased with a creamy shell of Schmilk chocolate.
- Mocha Hazelnut Truffles (4-pack) - $6 | Mocha made with Equal Exchange's organic, fair-trade and caffeine-free coffee, blended into our vegan and creamy hazelnut ganache & bits of roasted hazelnuts, encased with a creamy shell of Schmilk chocolate.
- Schmurtles (4-pack) - $6 | A delicious combination of toasted pecans and rich caramel coated with Kosher salt & Schmilk Chocolate!
- Peanut Butter Bites (4-pack) - $6 | This one will drive you Schmilk-Insane! For each bite, the outside is smooth and creamy with Original Schmilk chocolate, and the inside filled with sweet and salty peanut butter, with crunchy bits of our vegan honeycomb. All made in-house, from scratch, at our Vermont factory.
- Roasted Marshmallows Hugs (4-pack) - $6 | Have you ever had torch-toasted vegan marshmallows, dressed in Original Schmilk Chocolate? Who said vegan milk chocolate couldn't be this much fun? A crispy-toasted beginning with a creamy-soft-smooth finish. Truly an edible candy pillow covered in the best vegan milk chocolate.
Buy these items from us below to help support the studio! If you want to follow Maddie & Adam & their chocolateering adventures, follow them @schmilkchocolate. You can also purchase directly from them at www.Schmilkchocolate.com, where they carry even more vegan chocolate products!