(Well Loved) Tri-Colored Lululemon Blocks
Our well-loved Lululemon blocks that we've been using in the studio for years are up for sale! Blocks are a versatile & supportive way to deepen & find more balanced alignment in your yoga practice.
Most common ways to use blocks in your practice:
- Place under sit bones in seated postures (most commonly easy or hero pose) to support type hips & knees, as well as encourage a slight forward tilt in the pelvis to lengthen the spine
- Use under the hands in lunge variations & pyramid pose to bring the ground closer to you
- Place under hand in Triangle pose to accentuate the opening of the top hip & expand the breath
- Use under hand/hands in standing balances such as Half Moon & Warrior 3
- Create more restorative shapes (like in bridge pose) or enhance deeper shoulder or heart openers in yin shapes
- Other ideas for more creative ways to use blocks can be found in this Yoga Journal article.
The finer details:
- Condition: Gently used, some marks from use but no scratches, etc.
- Please note: This item is only available for pick-up in store. No shipping available.
- Price: 1 block is $7 or get 2 for $12!