Cork Yoga Wheel
A simple circle with a surprising amount of ways to enhance your practice. A yoga wheel is an excellent tool for stretching and relieving pain in the spine and shoulders, assisting the safe advancement into deeper postures, and adding stability and versatility in balance poses, backbends and much more. Yohola cork yoga wheels are all handmade in Charleston, SC. The core is constructed from sustainably-sourced maple and poplar wood. Rounded interior edges make gripping comfortable. An outer layer of latex-free foam topped with cork provides cushion with the antimicrobial and non-slip benefits of cork.
The finer details, including condition and shipping:
- Retail value: $109
- Specifications: 12″ diameter | 5″ width | 2.5 lbs.
- Free (copied) yoga wheel guide included.
- Heavy duty wood construction designed to hold up to 300 lbs.
- No PVC’s, latex or harsh chemicals used.
- Condition: Like new (used a handful of times)
- Does not absorb moisture, drys in minutes.
- Please note: This item is only available for pick-up in store. No shipping available.
For more ideas about how to use a yoga wheel, ask our teacher Catherine Hamilton in one of her classes, who is Dharma Wheel certified & eager to share her wheel practice with anyone who will join her. You can also check out 7 Ways to Use a Yoga Wheel.