(Like New!) Hugger Mugger Blocks
Blocks are a versatile & supportive way to deepen & find more balanced alignment in your yoga practice. This lightweight, yet solid prop is made from eco-friendly recycled foam & are slightly more firm than a typical yoga block.
The finer details:
- Retail value of block: $18.95
- Material: Eco-friendly EVA Foam, long-lasting & recyclable (latex free)
- Made in China
- Beveled edges are comfortable for supported poses
- Dimensions: 4" x 9" x 6"
- Weight: 0.8 lb
- Condition: Like new (used a handful of times at our studio)
- Please note: This item is only available for pick-up in store. No shipping available.
- Price: 1 block is $17 or get 2 for $30!
Most common ways to use blocks in your practice:
- Place under sit bones in seated postures (most commonly easy or hero pose) to support type hips & knees, as well as encourage a slight forward tilt in the pelvis to lengthen the spine
- Use under the hands in lunge variations & pyramid pose to bring the ground closer to you
- Place under hand in Triangle pose to accentuate the opening of the top hip & expand the breath
- Use under hand/hands in standing balances such as Half Moon & Warrior 3
- Create more restorative shapes (like in bridge pose) or enhance deeper shoulder or heart openers in yin shapes
- Other ideas for more creative ways to use blocks can be found in this Yoga Journal article.