In-Studio Sustaining Membership Options
All existing memberships currently have complimentary access to our new Livestream classes until June 30, 2020.
We understand that many of our community members are in financially stressful time due to COVID-19 . For this reason, please see our new Membership Scholarship if you are requiring financial assistance. If you are financially able, the most impactful action you can to do support Sangha Studio is to become a member! Although our studio is closed right now, if you are financially able to maintain your $60 Sustaining Membership your membership funds will help support our overhead expenses and serve our community at this time. If you are not a member, we welcome you to join! Thank you for supporting Sangha in any way you are able.
Our monthly memberships are the bread and butter of our studio! Memberships make it possible for us to offer high quality classes, Community Yoga Programs and our Membership Scholarship Program. Becoming a member through a Sustaining Membership or Pay-it-Forward Membership is an impactful way to support our studio as well as support yoga in your community!
What does Sustaining mean?
What does Pay-it-Forward mean?
What are the benefits of becoming a Sustaining Member?
Your monthly donation supports community yoga programs both in the studio and in our community!
Thank you for supporting our mission!
The Quick-and-Dirty of Memberships
- All memberships are valid from the 1st-to the end of each month. The first month will be prorated based on the number of days in the month, a low as under $2/day! (minimum payment of $5)
- Due to the functionality of Mindbody, memberships are not able to be prorated from the user end. But, we got you! If you are wanting to sign-up now email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you squared away! You can help make this quicker by confirming that your credit card information is accurate in your Mindbody account and that you are opted-in to "reminders & schedule changes" emails.
- Memberships will auto-renew on the 1st of each month automatically to your card on file.
- Memberships are month-to-month with no long term commitment. Start when you want, end when you want, come back when you want!
- All changes, including adding or dropping the livestream add-on, changing between sustaining membership and pay-it-forward options, or to cancel, please fill out the Change of Membership form a minimum of 2 days before the end of the month for which you’d like to make a change. We do not process refunds on memberships. Should you not complete the above form in the timeframe noted, revenue from unused memberships will be put towards our mission and community yoga programming fund.