All classes are donation-based (suggested $10-$15) or become a monthly Sustaining Member for $60/month and come and practice as often as you’d like at any of our weekly drop-in classes!
What does becoming a SUSTAINING MEMBER mean? It means that you’ll become a part of Sangha Studio. Your monthly donation helps support community outreach and yoga service initiatives. Memberships are the bread and butter of keeping our doors open. The more members we have, the better we can serve. The more members we have, the more classes we can offer, the more opportunities we can give to those in need, and the more we can expand.
Sustaining Member perks:
- You are a part of the Sangha Studio community!
- Your monthly donation helps support free community outreach and yoga service programs both in the studio and in our community.
- Access to unlimited drop-in classes at both studio locations.
- Lower suggested donation amounts on workshops and special events.
- Member storage cubby at either studio.
- Invitation to our Sangha Social events. You’ll enjoy free snacks and plenty of great conversation. These meetings are also your opportunity to vote on board-related items and share any feedback you have about the studio. See notes from previous meetings below.
To become a Sustaining Member, click here.
To cancel your Sustaining Membership, click here. Memberships can be put on hold or cancelled at any time filling out the form on our Change of Membership Status page 2 days before the end of the month for which you’d like to cancel. We require all changes to a membership to be processed via the online form so details are not missed through email communication.