All classes are donation-based (suggested $10-$15) or become a monthly Sustaining Member for $60/month and come and practice as often as you’d like at any of our weekly drop-in classes!
What does becoming a SUSTAINING MEMBER mean? It means that you’ll become a part of Sangha Studio. Your monthly donation helps support community outreach and yoga service initiatives. Memberships are the bread and butter of keeping our doors open. The more members we have, the better we can serve. The more members we have, the more classes we can offer, the more opportunities we can give to those in need, and the more we can expand.
Sustaining Members are offered:
- You are a part of the Sangha Studio community!
- Your monthly donation helps support community outreach and yoga service initiatives.
- Access to practice as often as you’d like in any of our drop-in classes at both studio locations.
- Lower suggested donation amounts on workshops, special events, and retail
- Member mat storage in the studio (soon to be personalized!)
- Invitation to our semi-annual Sangha Social events. These events promise to have free snacks, a cash bar and plenty of great conversation. These meetings are also your opportunity to vote on board-related items and share any feedback you have about the studio. See notes from previous meeting below.
To become a Sustaining Member, click here.
To cancel your Sustaining Membership, click here.
Sangha Social Meeting Notes
- Meeting notes: 11/18/16