All classes are donation-based (suggested $10-$15) or become a monthly Sustaining Member for $60/month and come and practice as often as you’d like at any of our weekly drop-in classes!
What are the benefits of becoming a Sustaining Member?
- Unlimited drop-in classes at both studio locations (120 Pine St. & 237 North Winooski Ave.)
- Mat storage cubby at either studio
- Lower suggested donation amounts on workshops and special classes
- Invitation to our quarterly Sangha Social events
- Your monthly donation supports community outreach and yoga service programs both in the studio and out in our community
To become a Sustaining Member, click here.
How do Sustaining Memberships work?
- Memberships are on a monthly basis and are valid from the 1st-to the end of each month. The first month will be prorated based on the number of days in the month, under $2/day. Less than a latte!
- Memberships will auto-renew on the 1st of each month. The monthly donation will be automatically charged to your card on file.
- When you sign up, you will receive a copy of this agreement and a monthly receipt to the email in your studio profile.
- To cancel your Sustaining Membership, click here. Memberships can be put on hold or cancelled at any time by filling out our Change of Membership Status Form 2 days before the end of the month for which you’d like to cancel.
Note: We do not process refunds on Sustaining Memberships. Should you not complete the above form in the timeframe noted, revenue from unused Sustaining Memberships will be put towards our mission and yoga service programming fund.