Caitlin began consistently practicing yoga in 2011 at a free class in a community space. It was this unconventional beginning that has led to an unconventional path of teaching and studio management.
In 2012 Caitlin pursued her first yoga certification at Fluid Yoga with Kevan Gale (located at Stil Studio in Dedham, MA). She began teaching donation-based classes regularly and in 2014 she founded Sangha Studio, Vermont’s first and only nonprofit, donation-based yoga studio.
As a teacher and Executive Director at Sangha Studio, she prides herself in supporting the creativity of teachers and students and believes in the power of community and collaboration. During her classes, Caitlin hopes to deepen each student’s individual practice through hands-on adjustments and assists, precise alignment cues, and creative sequencing. Her classes encourage students to get to know each other, challenge their way of thinking, cultivate awareness of the breath/body connection, and build strength.
- E-RYT 500, Stil Studio, Dedham MA
- Teacher Renewal Program with Jason Crandell
- 25hr “At Play with the Radiance Sutras” Program with Lorin Roche and Coby Kozlowski
- SPA Yoga certified
- Yin Flow & Essential Oils 50-hour certified, Laughing Lotus NYC
- bodhi & mind yoga (yoga for women living with and/or going through breast cancer treatment)
- LoveYourBrain (yoga designed for people living with Traumatic Brain Injury)
- igolu Level 1 certified (goal setting and personal legacy setting)
- lululemon legacy ambassador
- Dharma Yoga Wheel certified
Learn more about Caitlin by checking out her Staff Spotlight on our blog!
The video below is designed for people looking for a short at home practice. You can play the video as many times as you want and either follow the video or just put it on in the background and just listen. Enjoy!
Special thanks to Big Pictures for making this video!