here to be: YOGATHON
Saturday, January 7, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Hilton Burlington, 60 Battery St.
Sangha Studio is a nonprofit, donation-based studio in downtown Burlington. We currently offer yoga service programs to amazing organizations in our community. What does that mean? It means that on a weekly basis, we send teachers to community centers, schools and nonprofits to teach free yoga classes to people who wouldn’t practice otherwise. We would love to increase our community outreach — but we need your help!
We’re teaming up with lululemon athletica to organize here to be. A 12-hour yogathon with intention. All funds raised at the event will benefit Sangha’s outreach programs!
How Does it Work?
Step 1: Register
- Teams can consist of 1-6 people.
- Registration fee: $20 in advance // $35 at the door.
- Click here to register.
Step 2: Start fundraising
- Visit crowdrise.com to set up your individual fundraising page. It’s an easy way to ask your friends and family for a donation. You can start your own team, join a team or fly solo — it’s up to you.
- All participants are required to raise $50 before 8 a.m. on January 7.
- Additional fundraising can be submitted via cash, check, or credit card the day of the event.
- Note: Donors can receive a receipt for their tax-deductible contribution upon request.
- Fundraising prizes:
- The individual that raises the most money will win a year-long membership to Sangha Studio, a 3mm lululemon athletica yoga mat, and an overnight stay at the Hilton.
- The team that raises the most money will each win a group fit session at lululemon and a two month membership at Sangha Studio.
- All teams that collectively raise $150 or more, each team member receives complimentary lululemon swag (trust us, you’ll want it!).
Step 3: Yoga, yoga, yoga!
- Expect 12 hours of yoga and meditation, of all different styles, from many teachers in our community.
- At all times, a minimum of 1 team member must be on their mat.
- There will be prizes and special giveaways throughout the day to keep up your enthusiasm!